- I am a Christian, a Catholic, an Anglican and an Episcopalian- in that order.
- I was a missionary for the Episcopal Church from July 2008-July 2009 in Grahamstown, South Africa.
- I am married to a man named Jim and he is the best.
- I live in the coolest neighborhood in our nation’s capital.
- I am currently a student at Virginia Theological Seminary in Alexandria, Virginia… getting an M.Div. so I can become a priest in the Episcopal Church.
- I was also the 1999 Bowling Green Junior High most outstanding 8th grade female student.
- I am from Kentucky and I have a B.A. in English- sometimes I think those two things just cancel each other out.
- You can e-mail me: cortney.dale(at)gmail.com . In fact, I’d like that.